a new vocabulary for artistic and design research.
The science of creativity has a different language; a complex combination of signs that forms a system, which is used for knowledge circulation and development. It has its own rules, exceptions, definitions and vocabulary. It is alive. It is diverse. It has changed, grew and branched like every other language through time. Our aim, as the Winter School is to figure out how this language works and how we can work with it. Together we will create a tool, a living lexicon, to share and use it.
- Concept: Name of the concept
- Author(s): Brief information about the author(s)
- Discipline(s): From which perspective(s) the concept has been reviewed
- Definition: Detailed description of the concept
- History: The evolution of the concept through time
- References: Related written sources to the concept
- Examples: images, videos, sound fragments that represent the concept
- Jeroen van den Eijnde
- Jeroen Lutters
- Danielle Bruggeman
- Peter Sonderen